YOUR POSITION:HOME > PRODUCT > Peripheral
 
> Transient protection
> High quality image
> Distance:330M
> 1CH Audio,Video and
  Power transmitter and receiver
> Video transmission Via UTP CAT5
> Outstanding interference rejection
> Transient protection
> High quality image
> Distance:330M
> 1CH Audio,Video and
Power transmitter and receiver
> Video transmission Via UTP CAT5
> Outstanding interference rejection
> Transient protection
> High quality image
> 1ch Audio,Video,Power
transmitter and receiver
> Distance:330M
> video/audio/power DC12V transmitter
> Outstanding interference rejection
> single ch power-video
transmitter and receiver
> Transient protection
> High quality image
> Distance:330M
> Video transmission Via UTP CAT5
> Outstanding interference rejection
> single channel Audio
  transmitter and receiver
> Transient protection
> High quality image
> Distance:600M
> Video transmission Via UTP CAT5
> Outstanding interference rejection
> Single ch power-video
transmitter and receiver
> Transient protection
> High quality image
> Distance:330M
> Video transmission Via UTP CAT5
> Outstanding interference rejection
>Waterproof Video Balun
> Passive video Balun
> Transient protection
> High quality image
> Distance:330M
> Video transmission Via UTP CAT5
> Outstanding interference rejection
> "press-Fit"terminal block
>Waterproof Video Balun
> Passive video Balun
> Transient protection
> High quality image
> Distance:330M
> Video transmission Via UTP CAT5
> Outstanding interference rejection
> "press-Fit"terminal block
>Waterproof Video Balun
> Single channel UTP
> Passive video Balun
> Transient protection
> High quality image
> Transmit Distance:330M
> Video transmission Via UTP CAT5
> Outstanding interference rejection
> Single channel UTP
> Passive video Balun
> Transient protection
> High quality image
> Distance:330M
> Video transmission Via UTP CAT5
> Outstanding interference rejection
> Tool-less, No Wire Stripping Required
 
ADD:align=right6th Floor, Zone A, No.208 Niu Cheng Road Xi Li Nanshan District Shenzhen
           Pacific Security Market 6A37,Huaqiangbei,Futian Dist.,Shenzhen.
TEL:0755-83262100   FAX:0755-29304156   Email:sales@smtsec.com
Copyright © Smart Security Technology Co.,Ltd 2018 All rights reserved