YOUR POSITION:HOME > PRODUCT > PRODUCTS
 
> 12.0mp high quality ip camera Board
> H.265+/H.265/H.264 dual-stream encoding
> DWDR, Low illumination, 3DNR
> Default CS Mount, IR-CUT
> Mobile phone view
> Client software,Support NVR Storage
> Audio input/output, Alarm input
> RS485,USB,BNC,ONVIF
> Support Smart Detect function
> 12.0mp high quality ip camera Board
> H.265+/H.265/H.264 dual-stream encoding
> DWDR, Low illumination, 3DNR
> Default CS Mount, IR-CUT
> Mobile phone view
> Client software,Support NVR Storage
> Audio input/output, Alarm input
> RS485,USB,BNC,ONVIF
> Support Smart Detect function
> H.265 4K IP Camera
> 12.0mp 15fps
> 1/1.7" SONY 226 CMOS
> Hisilicon 3519A DSP
> Support HDMI Output
> H.265/H.264/MJPEG
> Support ONVIF 2.4, Support audio
> DWDR,3DNR,Ultra Defog
> NVR storage, POE, RS485, TF Card, USB3.0
> Alarm,Reset,Exposure Time adjust
> H.265 5.0mp 25/30fps
> 1/1.8" SONY 178 CMOS
> Hisilicon 3516A DSP,
> H.264/H.265 & MJPEG
> 2560X1920, 25/30fps, 3.0mp, 2.0mp
> DWDR, Low illumination, 3DNR
> Audio input/output, Alarm input/output,
> RS485,USB,BNC,TF Card Slot, Reset.
> Support ONVIF 2.4, NVR Storage
> H.265 5.0mp 25/30fps
> 1/3" OV5658 CMOS,
> Hi 3516A/D DSP,
> H.264/H.265 & MJPEG
> 2560X1920, 25/30fps, 3.0mp, 2.0mp
> DWDR, Low illumination, 3DNR
> Audio input/output, Alarm input/output,
> RS485,USB,BNC,TF Card Slot, Reset.
> Support ONVIF 2.4, NVR Storage
> H.265 2.0mp 25/30fps
> Starlight Technology
> 1/1.8" SONY 185 CMOS
> Hisilicon 3516A DSP
> H.264/H.265 & MJPEG
> 1920X1080 25/30fps
> DWDR, 3DNR,
> Audio input/output, Alarm input/output,
> RS485,USB,BNC,TF Card, Reset.
> Support ONVIF 2.4, NVR Storage
> H.265 5.0mp 25/30fps
> 1/1.8" SONY178 CMOS
> Hisilicon 3516A DSP,
> H.264/H.265 & MJPEG
> 2560X1920, 25/30fps, 3.0mp, 2.0mp
> DWDR, Low illumination, 3DNR
> Audio input/output, Alarm input/output,
> RS485,USB,BNC, Reset.
> Support ONVIF 2.4, NVR Storage
> H.265 3.0mp 25/30fps
> 1/3" OV 4689 CMOS
> Hisilicon 3516D DSP
> H.264/H.265 & MJPEG
> 4.0mp 15fps,3.0mp 25fps
> DWDR, Low illumination, 3DNR
> Audio input/output,USB
> Support ONVIF 2.4, NVR Storage
> H.265 5.0mp box cam
> 1/1.8" SONY 178CMOS
> Hisilicon 3516A DSP
> H.264/H.265/MJPEG
> Support DC auto IRIS lens
> DWDR, Low illumination, 3DNR
> Audio input/output, Alarm input/output
> RS485,USB,BNC,TF Card Slot, Reset
> Support ONVIF 2.4, NVR Storage
> H.265 5.0mp 25/30fps
> 1/1.8" SONY178 CMOS
> Hisilicon 3516A DSP,
> H.264/H.265/MJPEG
> 30 pcs LED,Illuminate distance>25m
> DWDR, Low illumination, 3DNR
> Audio input/output, Alarm input/output,
> RS485,USB,BNC,TF Card Slot, Reset.
> Support ONVIF 2.4, NVR Storage
Have 150 Records First12345678910NextLast
 
ADD:align=right6th Floor, Zone A, No.208 Niu Cheng Road Xi Li Nanshan District Shenzhen
           Pacific Security Market 1A40,Huaqiangbei,Futian Dist.,Shenzhen.
TEL:0755-83262100   FAX:0755-29304156   Email:sales@smtsec.com
Copyright © Smart Security Technology Co.,Ltd 2018 All rights reserved